The Engineering OnRamp (EO) serves as a pathway for a diverse group of pre-college students to discover engineering as a profession and choose Michigan Engineering as the place where they want to prepare for their future. We do this through summertime camps and year-round activities that help students:
- Explore a variety of engineering disciplines
- Expand their vision of what they can achieve, and
- Experience tackling real-world challenges at Michigan Engineering
- Program Advisors directly assist with in-class activities delivered by their instructors.
- PAs work with small groups of high school students to complete their projects and expand their understanding of the content.
Typical Work Hours: Monday-Friday (some weekends), 8:00 am- 1:00 pm
Student Life Advisor
- Student Life Advisors bridge the gap between the classroom and the larger university.
- SLAs should be knowledgeable about the U-M campus and student resources.
Typical Work Hours: Monday-Friday (some weekends), 12:00 pm- 5:30 pm
- Residential Advisors are responsible for non-Engineering programming within and around the residence hall.
- RAs maintain safety protocols within the residence hall to ensure a safe experience for all participants.
Typical Work Hours: Daily 4:00 pm- 9:00 pm, Duty Rotation *7:00 am- 9:00 am & *9:00 pm- 7:00 am
- The Residential Coordinator oversees and assists with the activities of the Residential Team.
- The RC serves as the primary point of contact for emergencies within the residence hall and liaisons between the RAs and the OCCE staff.
Typical Work Hours: Daily, 8:00 am- 9:00 am & 4:00 pm- 9:00 pm, On-Call Nightly
Please contact us if you have any questions at email@example.com.